Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Store in a cool, dark place.