25 Oct VELASHAPE III: Cellulite Treatment
Today more and more women are enjoying and accepting their bodies, curves and all. There no longer is an ideal body type and society has removed the stigma that we need to look a certain way. But without having to do a size reduction, women may want to smooth out their skin and diminish the appearance of cellulite.
Body contouring is taking the beauty industry by storm. Many options to burn fat, tighten, tone, shrink and smooth leaving the consumer asking questions. “Which one will work the best? Which one will be more affordable? Which one has less downtime? Which one lasts the longest?”
VelaShape III was first used only in Dermatologist office, and then brought out for the Spa industry. The power in the machine as more the doubled making it more effective than the previous models. A client will notice dramatic results in just 3 treatments when following the recommended plan given by the service provider.
Although nothing is a magic wand, lifestyles and realistic expectations need to be addressed. Such as how much exercise is in your routine? How well you eat? How much alcohol do you consume? How much water do you drink a day?
As there are pros and cons to every Body Contour system, the safety and minimal downtime found with VelaShape III are more attractive.
- Treatments start at 30 min intervals up to an hour depending on area
- No downtime, so you can do you regular activities
- Minimal discomfort
- Works well with other procedures
- Safe for all skin types and tone
- Bookings will need to be every 2 weeks
- Usually 3-10 sessions are required
- Maintenance is important in order to keep results which can be 3-4 a year